The Milwaukee Concert Band presents their fall concert "As the World Turns" on Sunday, November 15, at 2:00p.m., at the Multicultural Arts Center of Brown Deer High School (North 60th Street and West Bradley Road).
The concert will include Johann Strauss’s Die Fledermaus Overture, Suite from the Opera Carmen by Georges Bizet, Marrakech Bazaar by Stan Applebaum, and selections from George Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess.
For more information, contact Theresa Moniot, Band President, at email@example.com.
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Teen Random Fact Trivia Night at the Brown Deer Library!
- Brown Deer Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre’s Musical “Quilters”
- Fourth Annual "Fine Arts" Program Set For October 16
- Second 2011 "Concert in the Park" Set for July 23
- American Family Insurance offers free movie tickets to area youths as part of the Kids Rule summer film series
- St. Paul's "Concert In The Park" - 2011 Series To Begin June 25
- Milwaukee Concert Band Spring Concert
- Brown Deer Resident Performs In First Stage's U: BUG: ME