Attention all high school girls! Buy your prom dress Saturday at the Prom Boutique!
Wauwatosa West High School
11400 W. Center St.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 17 only!
Students from all over southeastern Wisconsin invited! Purchase your prom dress for a fraction of the price you would in a store. Gorgeous gently and never worn prom dresses for sale between $25 and $50 on Saturday, April 17 at a unique prom boutique at Wauwatosa West High School.
Dresses were hand-selected, are in top condition, pressed and ready to wear for your special prom night.
Guys welcome too! Mens Wearhouse tuxedo rental will be onsite for tux fittings and to take prom night tuxedo rental orders. Mens Wearhouse will take tuxedo rental orders onsite with just $20 down - cash, check or credit card. Balance due when you pick up your tux. Doesn't matter what school you are from - Mens Wearhouse has locations all around southeastern Wisconsin for tux pick-up and drop-off. Valid Mens Wearhouse coupons for discounted tux rental packages will be honored at this event.
Cash only accepted for dresses.
This is one sale you cannot miss - gorgeous dresses in all sizes and styles, long and short styles, satin, beaded, backless, straps and strapless, some with matching wraps, all in fantastic condition. Many retail in store for $200 and up (you can see on some of the tags still on the dress!).
Proceeds from this event will offset costs of Wauwatosa West High Class of 2011 class activities and be put toward the class graduation gift to school next year.
Check it out - bring your friends for some great shopping!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Woman's Scholarship Available
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Brown Deer Campus River Clean Up
- BD Juniors to Host Candidate Public Forum
- NEW! EXCITING! Bunco Bash Community Fundraiser
- How History was Saved in Brown Deer
- Art of Wellness Chiropractic's Annual Holiday Food Drive
- Save The Date! October 29! Fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness
- St. Paul Lutheran Church, Grafton Presents “A Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit”