The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber's Be Prepared: Fire & Emergency Planning seminar scheduled for Thursday, August 5, has been postponed. The seminar, featuring presentations by David Lind, North Shore Fire Marshal, and Alicia Lemke of Complete Safety Concepts, is designed to address preparation for fire inspections as well as requirements of Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans. The seminar will be rescheduled in October. For more information, visit the Chamber website at www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13