The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber's Be Prepared: Fire & Emergency Planning seminar scheduled for Thursday, August 5, has been postponed. The seminar, featuring presentations by David Lind, North Shore Fire Marshal, and Alicia Lemke of Complete Safety Concepts, is designed to address preparation for fire inspections as well as requirements of Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans. The seminar will be rescheduled in October. For more information, visit the Chamber website at www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest