The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber's Be Prepared: Fire & Emergency Planning seminar scheduled for Thursday, August 5, has been postponed. The seminar, featuring presentations by David Lind, North Shore Fire Marshal, and Alicia Lemke of Complete Safety Concepts, is designed to address preparation for fire inspections as well as requirements of Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans. The seminar will be rescheduled in October. For more information, visit the Chamber website at www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Granville BID Announces Sept. 20 Inaugural Car, Truck and Bike Spectacular on North 76th Street
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Strong connection exists between substance abuse, mental health issues and tobacco use among youth