The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber's Be Prepared: Fire & Emergency Planning seminar scheduled for Thursday, August 5, has been postponed. The seminar, featuring presentations by David Lind, North Shore Fire Marshal, and Alicia Lemke of Complete Safety Concepts, is designed to address preparation for fire inspections as well as requirements of Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans. The seminar will be rescheduled in October. For more information, visit the Chamber website at www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies
- EAT & GREET ON THE STREET THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 6