The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber's Be Prepared: Fire & Emergency Planning seminar scheduled for Thursday, August 5, has been postponed. The seminar, featuring presentations by David Lind, North Shore Fire Marshal, and Alicia Lemke of Complete Safety Concepts, is designed to address preparation for fire inspections as well as requirements of Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans. The seminar will be rescheduled in October. For more information, visit the Chamber website at www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Brown Deer Girls Youth Basketball
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic