The Brown Deer Jazz Festival begins at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 6, on the lawn in front of the Multicultural Arts Center at Brown Deer High School. The school is located at 8060 N. 60th Street. Attendees will hear the Middle School Jazz Band, High School Vocal Jazz, High School Jazz Band, and the High School Jazz Combo. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic supper and enjoy a very informal showcase of our district's jazz groups. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be held in the high school Commons.
The High School Pops Concert begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Multicultural Arts Center at 6:00 p.m. It will feature the Chamber Singers, Campanas de Fuego (handbells), Orchestra and Bands. This culminating activity is the highlight of many students' high school musical careers.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate music in our schools and our very talented Brown Deer musicians!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville