The Brown Deer Jazz Festival begins at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 6, on the lawn in front of the Multicultural Arts Center at Brown Deer High School. The school is located at 8060 N. 60th Street. Attendees will hear the Middle School Jazz Band, High School Vocal Jazz, High School Jazz Band, and the High School Jazz Combo. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic supper and enjoy a very informal showcase of our district's jazz groups. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be held in the high school Commons.
The High School Pops Concert begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Multicultural Arts Center at 6:00 p.m. It will feature the Chamber Singers, Campanas de Fuego (handbells), Orchestra and Bands. This culminating activity is the highlight of many students' high school musical careers.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate music in our schools and our very talented Brown Deer musicians!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date! (Sunday, April 26) – BD Annual Early Bird Community Rummage Sale!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes