The Brown Deer Jazz Festival begins at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 6, on the lawn in front of the Multicultural Arts Center at Brown Deer High School. The school is located at 8060 N. 60th Street. Attendees will hear the Middle School Jazz Band, High School Vocal Jazz, High School Jazz Band, and the High School Jazz Combo. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic supper and enjoy a very informal showcase of our district's jazz groups. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be held in the high school Commons.
The High School Pops Concert begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Multicultural Arts Center at 6:00 p.m. It will feature the Chamber Singers, Campanas de Fuego (handbells), Orchestra and Bands. This culminating activity is the highlight of many students' high school musical careers.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate music in our schools and our very talented Brown Deer musicians!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve