The Brown Deer Jazz Festival begins at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 6, on the lawn in front of the Multicultural Arts Center at Brown Deer High School. The school is located at 8060 N. 60th Street. Attendees will hear the Middle School Jazz Band, High School Vocal Jazz, High School Jazz Band, and the High School Jazz Combo. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic supper and enjoy a very informal showcase of our district's jazz groups. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be held in the high school Commons.
The High School Pops Concert begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Multicultural Arts Center at 6:00 p.m. It will feature the Chamber Singers, Campanas de Fuego (handbells), Orchestra and Bands. This culminating activity is the highlight of many students' high school musical careers.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate music in our schools and our very talented Brown Deer musicians!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Brown Deer Girls Basketball Club - Parents Meeting
- Izayah Briggs will appear in Milwaukee Rep's The Color Purple
- Russ Darrow Group Opens Mazda Dealership in Milwaukee