The Brown Deer Jazz Festival begins at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 6, on the lawn in front of the Multicultural Arts Center at Brown Deer High School. The school is located at 8060 N. 60th Street. Attendees will hear the Middle School Jazz Band, High School Vocal Jazz, High School Jazz Band, and the High School Jazz Combo. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic supper and enjoy a very informal showcase of our district's jazz groups. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be held in the high school Commons.
The High School Pops Concert begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Multicultural Arts Center at 6:00 p.m. It will feature the Chamber Singers, Campanas de Fuego (handbells), Orchestra and Bands. This culminating activity is the highlight of many students' high school musical careers.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate music in our schools and our very talented Brown Deer musicians!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps