Milwaukee’s Newest Menswear Store Features the Ultimate in Italian Fashion
It’s time to dress Italian at Simon Oliver, 318 N. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 3, 4 and 5, experience men’s fashions from the finest Italian designers, including Altea, Breuer, Corneliani, Gimos, Ingram, Mabro, Nardelli, Paraboot and Tino Cosma. Enjoy “A Taste of Italy” with delicious tastings of Italian foods and beverages and let proprietor Perry Newsom help you select a new look for the season.
Simon Oliver is Milwaukee’s newest menswear store featuring classic suits, sportcoats, shirts, slacks and accessories – plus custom apparel. With more than 20 years of retail and fashion experience, Newsom brings an exciting, fresh image to Milwaukee menswear. His new store, named after his two sons, is one of the newest additions to the revitalized downtown Whitefish Bay business district along Silver Spring Dr.
Simon Oliver is open Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-5. Visit Simon Oliver online at www.shopsimonoliver.com or call 414-906-8825.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SAVE THE DATE! February 28, 2015 - Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award