Milwaukee’s Newest Menswear Store Features the Ultimate in Italian Fashion
It’s time to dress Italian at Simon Oliver, 318 N. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 3, 4 and 5, experience men’s fashions from the finest Italian designers, including Altea, Breuer, Corneliani, Gimos, Ingram, Mabro, Nardelli, Paraboot and Tino Cosma. Enjoy “A Taste of Italy” with delicious tastings of Italian foods and beverages and let proprietor Perry Newsom help you select a new look for the season.
Simon Oliver is Milwaukee’s newest menswear store featuring classic suits, sportcoats, shirts, slacks and accessories – plus custom apparel. With more than 20 years of retail and fashion experience, Newsom brings an exciting, fresh image to Milwaukee menswear. His new store, named after his two sons, is one of the newest additions to the revitalized downtown Whitefish Bay business district along Silver Spring Dr.
Simon Oliver is open Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-5. Visit Simon Oliver online at www.shopsimonoliver.com or call 414-906-8825.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps