Milwaukee’s Newest Menswear Store Features the Ultimate in Italian Fashion
It’s time to dress Italian at Simon Oliver, 318 N. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 3, 4 and 5, experience men’s fashions from the finest Italian designers, including Altea, Breuer, Corneliani, Gimos, Ingram, Mabro, Nardelli, Paraboot and Tino Cosma. Enjoy “A Taste of Italy” with delicious tastings of Italian foods and beverages and let proprietor Perry Newsom help you select a new look for the season.
Simon Oliver is Milwaukee’s newest menswear store featuring classic suits, sportcoats, shirts, slacks and accessories – plus custom apparel. With more than 20 years of retail and fashion experience, Newsom brings an exciting, fresh image to Milwaukee menswear. His new store, named after his two sons, is one of the newest additions to the revitalized downtown Whitefish Bay business district along Silver Spring Dr.
Simon Oliver is open Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-5. Visit Simon Oliver online at www.shopsimonoliver.com or call 414-906-8825.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Brown Deer Girls Basketball Club - Parents Meeting
- Izayah Briggs will appear in Milwaukee Rep's The Color Purple
- Russ Darrow Group Opens Mazda Dealership in Milwaukee
- Marching Band Madness set for Sept. 20 at Germantown High School
- Register for Dance Classes Now!