Milwaukee’s Newest Menswear Store Features the Ultimate in Italian Fashion
It’s time to dress Italian at Simon Oliver, 318 N. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 3, 4 and 5, experience men’s fashions from the finest Italian designers, including Altea, Breuer, Corneliani, Gimos, Ingram, Mabro, Nardelli, Paraboot and Tino Cosma. Enjoy “A Taste of Italy” with delicious tastings of Italian foods and beverages and let proprietor Perry Newsom help you select a new look for the season.
Simon Oliver is Milwaukee’s newest menswear store featuring classic suits, sportcoats, shirts, slacks and accessories – plus custom apparel. With more than 20 years of retail and fashion experience, Newsom brings an exciting, fresh image to Milwaukee menswear. His new store, named after his two sons, is one of the newest additions to the revitalized downtown Whitefish Bay business district along Silver Spring Dr.
Simon Oliver is open Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-5. Visit Simon Oliver online at www.shopsimonoliver.com or call 414-906-8825.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!
- Area’s Best Remodelers Honored during Milwaukee NARI’s Prestigious Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- SAVE THE DATE! - February 27, 2016 – Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!