Milwaukee’s Newest Menswear Store Features the Ultimate in Italian Fashion
It’s time to dress Italian at Simon Oliver, 318 N. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 3, 4 and 5, experience men’s fashions from the finest Italian designers, including Altea, Breuer, Corneliani, Gimos, Ingram, Mabro, Nardelli, Paraboot and Tino Cosma. Enjoy “A Taste of Italy” with delicious tastings of Italian foods and beverages and let proprietor Perry Newsom help you select a new look for the season.
Simon Oliver is Milwaukee’s newest menswear store featuring classic suits, sportcoats, shirts, slacks and accessories – plus custom apparel. With more than 20 years of retail and fashion experience, Newsom brings an exciting, fresh image to Milwaukee menswear. His new store, named after his two sons, is one of the newest additions to the revitalized downtown Whitefish Bay business district along Silver Spring Dr.
Simon Oliver is open Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-5. Visit Simon Oliver online at www.shopsimonoliver.com or call 414-906-8825.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Mad Science of Milwaukee at the Brown Deer Library!
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser