Brown Deer Water Public Utility’s annual Consumer Confidence Report was published in the Brown Deer Spring Newsletter. Copies are also available online at the village website: www.browndeerwi.org. You can contact the Utility at 414-371-3080 with any questions regarding the report or water quality. Once again this year, Brown Deer was in compliance with all water quality standards. Brown Deer Water is committed to providing abundant, safe, quality water to all Brown Deer residents and businesses.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve