Brown Deer Water Public Utility’s annual Consumer Confidence Report was published in the Brown Deer Spring Newsletter. Copies are also available online at the village website: www.browndeerwi.org. You can contact the Utility at 414-371-3080 with any questions regarding the report or water quality. Once again this year, Brown Deer was in compliance with all water quality standards. Brown Deer Water is committed to providing abundant, safe, quality water to all Brown Deer residents and businesses.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season