Brown Deer Water Public Utility’s annual Consumer Confidence Report was published in the Brown Deer Spring Newsletter. Copies are also available online at the village website: www.browndeerwi.org. You can contact the Utility at 414-371-3080 with any questions regarding the report or water quality. Once again this year, Brown Deer was in compliance with all water quality standards. Brown Deer Water is committed to providing abundant, safe, quality water to all Brown Deer residents and businesses.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week Oct. 27 - Nov. 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays