Menomonee Falls High School will be represented at the 2010 Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at UW-Milwaukee.
Each art teacher in the Milwaukee Area could submit 30 pieces student artwork. The exhibit will consist of ten pieces in 4 categories, with approximately forty pieces overall for the exhibit.
Each piece was chosen by art instructor, Mrs. Chmielewski, as a fine example of creative talent, learning, effort, cooperation; all going into a delightfully well-done piece of student art.
The judging of the artwork took place at the end of March, notification of accepted artwork included: Jenny Kuschewski (Charcoal Self Portrait), Courtney Rodriguez (Pastel & Ink), and Tori Sterr (Llama Scratchboard).
The selected works will be on display at the MRAF show at UW-Milwaukee, Arts Theatre Main Stage Lobby, May 8th – 26th. The students will be recognized at the opening ceremony and awards presentation on May 8th at UWM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!
- Area’s Best Remodelers Honored during Milwaukee NARI’s Prestigious Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- SAVE THE DATE! - February 27, 2016 – Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- J&B Construction Explains Danger Signals of a Failing Roof