Menomonee Falls High School will be represented at the 2010 Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at UW-Milwaukee.
Each art teacher in the Milwaukee Area could submit 30 pieces student artwork. The exhibit will consist of ten pieces in 4 categories, with approximately forty pieces overall for the exhibit.
Each piece was chosen by art instructor, Mrs. Chmielewski, as a fine example of creative talent, learning, effort, cooperation; all going into a delightfully well-done piece of student art.
The judging of the artwork took place at the end of March, notification of accepted artwork included: Jenny Kuschewski (Charcoal Self Portrait), Courtney Rodriguez (Pastel & Ink), and Tori Sterr (Llama Scratchboard).
The selected works will be on display at the MRAF show at UW-Milwaukee, Arts Theatre Main Stage Lobby, May 8th – 26th. The students will be recognized at the opening ceremony and awards presentation on May 8th at UWM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve