Menomonee Falls High School will be represented at the 2010 Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at UW-Milwaukee.
Each art teacher in the Milwaukee Area could submit 30 pieces student artwork. The exhibit will consist of ten pieces in 4 categories, with approximately forty pieces overall for the exhibit.
Each piece was chosen by art instructor, Mrs. Chmielewski, as a fine example of creative talent, learning, effort, cooperation; all going into a delightfully well-done piece of student art.
The judging of the artwork took place at the end of March, notification of accepted artwork included: Jenny Kuschewski (Charcoal Self Portrait), Courtney Rodriguez (Pastel & Ink), and Tori Sterr (Llama Scratchboard).
The selected works will be on display at the MRAF show at UW-Milwaukee, Arts Theatre Main Stage Lobby, May 8th – 26th. The students will be recognized at the opening ceremony and awards presentation on May 8th at UWM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13