Menomonee Falls High School will be represented at the 2010 Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at UW-Milwaukee.
Each art teacher in the Milwaukee Area could submit 30 pieces student artwork. The exhibit will consist of ten pieces in 4 categories, with approximately forty pieces overall for the exhibit.
Each piece was chosen by art instructor, Mrs. Chmielewski, as a fine example of creative talent, learning, effort, cooperation; all going into a delightfully well-done piece of student art.
The judging of the artwork took place at the end of March, notification of accepted artwork included: Jenny Kuschewski (Charcoal Self Portrait), Courtney Rodriguez (Pastel & Ink), and Tori Sterr (Llama Scratchboard).
The selected works will be on display at the MRAF show at UW-Milwaukee, Arts Theatre Main Stage Lobby, May 8th – 26th. The students will be recognized at the opening ceremony and awards presentation on May 8th at UWM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17