Shorewood kids will celebrate Earth Day by "recycling" their sports equipment, toys, clothing, furniture, videos and more. The 7th annual Lake Bluff School Children's Rummage Sale is open to the public this Saturday, April 24 from 9am-12pm. Extra great bargains may be had from 11am-noon: fill a bag for $3. All proceeds benefit the Lake Bluff PTO.
Treasures can be found in the Lake Bluff School cafetorium, located at 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd. (1 block west of Oakland Ave. and 2 lights north of Capitol Drive). For more information, email LakeBluffPTO@yahoo.com or call 963-6972.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest