Shorewood kids will celebrate Earth Day by "recycling" their sports equipment, toys, clothing, furniture, videos and more. The 7th annual Lake Bluff School Children's Rummage Sale is open to the public this Saturday, April 24 from 9am-12pm. Extra great bargains may be had from 11am-noon: fill a bag for $3. All proceeds benefit the Lake Bluff PTO.
Treasures can be found in the Lake Bluff School cafetorium, located at 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd. (1 block west of Oakland Ave. and 2 lights north of Capitol Drive). For more information, email LakeBluffPTO@yahoo.com or call 963-6972.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13