The Silver Spring House is proud to announce in collaboration with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin a dining fundraiser event. The Silver Spring House is kicking off a series of Tuesday charity nights with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. 10% of dinner and beverage sales from this event will aid in the support Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. ARW is an umbrella over foster care and adoption in Wisconsin providing information and referral for recruitment, training, and education. As well as, support for families and professionals.
The Silver Spring House, a Milwaukee County Historical Landmark, has been serving great food and cheer over 30 years. This family-friendly restaurant located in Glendale, Wisconsin. From homemade soups, to fresh-made salads, to mouth-watering burgers there is something that is sure to please all!
Please come and support Adoption Resources, Tuesday, March 23, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Silver Spring House 6655 North Green Bay Road, Glendale, WI 53209. For more information please call Adoption Resources of Wisconsin at 414.475.1246.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available