The Silver Spring House is proud to announce in collaboration with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin a dining fundraiser event. The Silver Spring House is kicking off a series of Tuesday charity nights with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. 10% of dinner and beverage sales from this event will aid in the support Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. ARW is an umbrella over foster care and adoption in Wisconsin providing information and referral for recruitment, training, and education. As well as, support for families and professionals.
The Silver Spring House, a Milwaukee County Historical Landmark, has been serving great food and cheer over 30 years. This family-friendly restaurant located in Glendale, Wisconsin. From homemade soups, to fresh-made salads, to mouth-watering burgers there is something that is sure to please all!
Please come and support Adoption Resources, Tuesday, March 23, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Silver Spring House 6655 North Green Bay Road, Glendale, WI 53209. For more information please call Adoption Resources of Wisconsin at 414.475.1246.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Granville BID Announces Sept. 20 Inaugural Car, Truck and Bike Spectacular on North 76th Street
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Strong connection exists between substance abuse, mental health issues and tobacco use among youth