Plan now to attend a 2010-11 Budget Presentation and Community Listening Session on Tuesday, March 2 at 6:00 p.m. at Brown Deer Middle School located at 5757 W. Dean Road. Brown Deer residents, taxpayers and parents are invited to learn about the process being used to develop the budget to operate the school district for the 2010-11 school year.
Hear from staff members about the student needs facing the district, the anticipated expenditures and revenue sources, and the values guiding the decision-making process.
Share your thoughts, questions, and concerns in small group discussions. That information will be shared with the full group as well as with the School Board, Finance and Facilities Committee, and the Administration before the final budget is completed.
Mark your calendar! Join the discussion. Share your ideas. Your input is valued.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive