Plan now to attend a 2010-11 Budget Presentation and Community Listening Session on Tuesday, March 2 at 6:00 p.m. at Brown Deer Middle School located at 5757 W. Dean Road. Brown Deer residents, taxpayers and parents are invited to learn about the process being used to develop the budget to operate the school district for the 2010-11 school year.
Hear from staff members about the student needs facing the district, the anticipated expenditures and revenue sources, and the values guiding the decision-making process.
Share your thoughts, questions, and concerns in small group discussions. That information will be shared with the full group as well as with the School Board, Finance and Facilities Committee, and the Administration before the final budget is completed.
Mark your calendar! Join the discussion. Share your ideas. Your input is valued.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- One-Stop Holiday Shopping
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Established to Support District's Schools
- Friends of the Brown Deer Library 27th Annual Auction
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore