Plan now to attend a 2010-11 Budget Presentation and Community Listening Session on Tuesday, March 2 at 6:00 p.m. at Brown Deer Middle School located at 5757 W. Dean Road. Brown Deer residents, taxpayers and parents are invited to learn about the process being used to develop the budget to operate the school district for the 2010-11 school year.
Hear from staff members about the student needs facing the district, the anticipated expenditures and revenue sources, and the values guiding the decision-making process.
Share your thoughts, questions, and concerns in small group discussions. That information will be shared with the full group as well as with the School Board, Finance and Facilities Committee, and the Administration before the final budget is completed.
Mark your calendar! Join the discussion. Share your ideas. Your input is valued.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Brown Deer Girls Youth Basketball
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9