Plan now to attend a 2010-11 Budget Presentation and Community Listening Session on Tuesday, March 2 at 6:00 p.m. at Brown Deer Middle School located at 5757 W. Dean Road. Brown Deer residents, taxpayers and parents are invited to learn about the process being used to develop the budget to operate the school district for the 2010-11 school year.
Hear from staff members about the student needs facing the district, the anticipated expenditures and revenue sources, and the values guiding the decision-making process.
Share your thoughts, questions, and concerns in small group discussions. That information will be shared with the full group as well as with the School Board, Finance and Facilities Committee, and the Administration before the final budget is completed.
Mark your calendar! Join the discussion. Share your ideas. Your input is valued.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Helen Farnsworth Mears Art Contest Local Winners Announced!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO WOMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check