Wellness Events at the Rite-Hite YMCA from February 22nd – 26th
The YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village. It’s a “destination campus” where people can learn, plan, and take action to improve their health and quality of life. There’s so much to offer it takes a week to cover it all. One solid Week of Wellness, and you’re invited. Stop by often, February 22nd through 28th. All activities are free and open to the public, and with each visit you can register to win great prizes! The more you visit, the more chances you have.
If you join the YMCA during our Week of Wellness, you’ll save up to $65 – and get started on a lifetime of a healthier you.
Evening of Wellness - Meet YMCA personal trainers, sample group exercise classes and receive a free chiropractic screening courtesy of the Chiropractic Company.
Explore Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Looking for a new family doctor? Stop by for a meet and greet with our physicians, cookies included. We’ll also offer free health screenings and provide information on Open MRI, digital mammography and massage services.
Youth and Family Programming Expo - Something for every member of your family. We’ll be highlighting the programs the YMCA and the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center offers all ages – including Tae Kwon Do demonstrations and a bouncy house!
Member Celebration - Get a tour of the Healthy Lifestyle Village campus. Special activities planned for corporate partners and current YMCA members.
Family Gym Night - Bring your sneakers and join us in the gym for games and sports for the entire family.
Winter Wonderland Hike
One final day to save $65 when you join!
For more information please contact the Rite-Hite YMCA by phone at (414) 265-9622 or visit www.ymcamke/ritehite.
The YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee builds strong kids, strong families, and strong communities. Since 1858, Milwaukee YMCAs have helped kids and families live healthy lives in spirit, mind and body. Supported in part through contributions to the Strong Kids Campaign, the YMCA provides membership assistance and scholarships to programs like summer camp, child care, and teen activities, so that no one is turned away due to an inability to pay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive