The Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club has established a scholarship fund to help women in Brown Deer who wish to continue their education. Scholarships up to $1,000 will be awarded to women who are undertaking a program of continuing education in order to help them obtain their career goals. The scholarships are awarded annually in May. All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2010. Visit browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com for information or to download an application. If you are unable to download the application or have any questions, please call Penny Farrell at (414) 371-0801.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season