The Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club has established a scholarship fund to help women in Brown Deer who wish to continue their education. Scholarships up to $1,000 will be awarded to women who are undertaking a program of continuing education in order to help them obtain their career goals. The scholarships are awarded annually in May. All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2010. Visit browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com for information or to download an application. If you are unable to download the application or have any questions, please call Penny Farrell at (414) 371-0801.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!