The Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club has established a scholarship fund to help women in Brown Deer who wish to continue their education. Scholarships up to $1,000 will be awarded to women who are undertaking a program of continuing education in order to help them obtain their career goals. The scholarships are awarded annually in May. All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2010. Visit browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com for information or to download an application. If you are unable to download the application or have any questions, please call Penny Farrell at (414) 371-0801.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer kids featured on Spriggy SafeT-V, a new series of online safety videos produced for the Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program and available on KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.
- Glendale kids featured on Spriggy SafeT-V, a new series of online safety videos produced for the Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program and available on KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Holiday Folk Fair International Chef Stage to Feature Traditional Ethnic Soups
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Doors of Cedarburg Show
- Wisconsin Connections Academy Principal Michelle Mueller Offers: Seven Tips for Applying to College
- Nefertari Dancers Reflect and Celebrate West African Heritage at Holiday Folk Fair