Over six thousand Girl Scouts in “It’s Cookie Time” T-shirts will brighten the Bradley Center on January 9, 2010. The event marks the beginning of the 2010 Cookie Program Activity. The Cookie Program Activity is the nation’s premier financial literacy and entrepreneurship program. In the New Year, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will begin taking orders throughout Southeastern Wisconsin for the popular Girl Scout cookies.
Cookie-loving customers may place their orders during door-to-door visits through January 30. Cookies will be delivered to customers in early March. Last chance opportunities to purchase cookies are available during Cookie shop sales held during the months of March and April.
The 2010 season marks the 92nd year of the Girl Scouts cookie sale. Girl Scouts attending the Cookie Kick Off Event at the Bradley Center will learn about leadership, marketing, money management, customer service, sales, teamwork and business ethics.
After attending sessions, girls will enjoy a Milwaukee Admirals game.
All Girl Scout cookies are trans-fat free. Cookies available for sale :
Heart-warming shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge and topped
with an embossed “Thank You” message in one of five languages.
Peanut Butter Patties
Crispy vanilla cookies layered with real peanut butter
and blanketed with a chocolaty coating.
This sumptuous shortbread is a traditional favorite with a
buttery, light flavor that tastes great.
Daisy Go Rounds
Crispy cinnamon flower shapes in convenient
100-calorie packs (5 packs per box).
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Deliciously smooth peanut butter sandwiched between
crunchy oatmeal cookies.
Thin chocolate wafers dipped in a rich chocolaty coating with a
burst of pure peppermint oil make this cookie the #1 selling
Girl Scout cookie in America!
Delicate vanilla cookies drenched in caramel, sprinkled with
toasted coconut and laced with dark cocoa stripes.
Savory slices of shortbread with a refreshingly light and
tangy lemon icing.
Girl Scouts of the USA is the pre-eminent leadership development organization for girls. Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) serves more than 28,500 girls. Girl Scouting is the leading authority on girls’ health development, and builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. For more information, visit www.gswise.org, or call 1-800-565-GIRL (4475).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!