NEW Kids at the Y Program focuses on solutions for overweight children ages 7 to 17
The Rite-Hite Family YMCA is offering a program during the New Year to provide families with the support needed to reach healthier lifestyles. Families that are seeking the support for issues related to an overweight child can become involved in the NEW Kids at the Y program. This community-based program provides families with nutrition and exercise education in a comfortable, family-friendly atmosphere. It is designed to help families improve their health and weight so that medical problems are avoided.
The Rite-Hite Family YMCA, located at 9250 N. Green Bay Road, is one of four Milwaukee area YMCA centers currently offering the program. The next program session will be held on Monday evenings from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm, January 11 – February 15, 2010. The program is open to YMCA members and community participants.
The cost of the six week program is $60 for members and $75 for non members who will receive full YMCA member benefits while enrolled. Scholarships are available based on your total household income.
For more information please contact NEW Kids at the Y program manager Deb Ruesch at (414) 454-4636 or send your inquiries via email to email@example.com with NEW Kids in the subject line.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"