The Milwaukee Concert Band presents their fall concert "As the World Turns" on Sunday, November 15, at 2:00p.m., at the Multicultural Arts Center of Brown Deer High School (North 60th Street and West Bradley Road).
The concert will include Johann Strauss’s Die Fledermaus Overture, Suite from the Opera Carmen by Georges Bizet, Marrakech Bazaar by Stan Applebaum, and selections from George Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess.
For more information, contact Theresa Moniot, Band President, at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest