The Milwaukee Concert Band presents their fall concert "As the World Turns" on Sunday, November 15, at 2:00p.m., at the Multicultural Arts Center of Brown Deer High School (North 60th Street and West Bradley Road).
The concert will include Johann Strauss’s Die Fledermaus Overture, Suite from the Opera Carmen by Georges Bizet, Marrakech Bazaar by Stan Applebaum, and selections from George Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess.
For more information, contact Theresa Moniot, Band President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SAVE THE DATE! February 28, 2015 - Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award