The Milwaukee Concert Band presents their fall concert "As the World Turns" on Sunday, November 15, at 2:00p.m., at the Multicultural Arts Center of Brown Deer High School (North 60th Street and West Bradley Road).
The concert will include Johann Strauss’s Die Fledermaus Overture, Suite from the Opera Carmen by Georges Bizet, Marrakech Bazaar by Stan Applebaum, and selections from George Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess.
For more information, contact Theresa Moniot, Band President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"