The Milwaukee Concert Band presents their fall concert "As the World Turns" on Sunday, November 15, at 2:00p.m., at the Multicultural Arts Center of Brown Deer High School (North 60th Street and West Bradley Road).
The concert will include Johann Strauss’s Die Fledermaus Overture, Suite from the Opera Carmen by Georges Bizet, Marrakech Bazaar by Stan Applebaum, and selections from George Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess.
For more information, contact Theresa Moniot, Band President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library