The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls is excited to have Designer, Artist, Muralist, and owner of Timothy Haglund Studio LTD as our guest speaker for October’s meeting. Tim has turned his large scale art into a very successful business, with stunning samples of his work all over the state of Wisconsin and Illinois.
The studio is located in Adell, just NW of Random Lake yet his work takes him to residential and commercial locations from Superior to Kenosha. The clientele range from churches and showrooms, to restaurants, offices and creative residential powder rooms. Working with designers, architects and homeowners themselves, Tim transforms ordinary rooms into an environment of places spanning our world and beyond. Join us as we learn how to turn a wall or even a whole room into a piece of art.
Timothy studied art at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee under William Nichols and graduated with a BFA in 1984. Haglund says, “Being an artist is an ongoing process of study, work, concentration and reflection. It is a way of being in the world that allows me to look and be inspired by art, the natural world, and day-to-day interpersonal existence.”
The AGMF October meeting will be held at the Falls Public Library on Tuesday the 27th. Guests are welcome to join us at 6:00pm for social time, followed by our business meeting and guest speaker. For more information about the Art Guild Call: 414-719-6613, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.artguildmf.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- Annex Wealth Management Named One of the Financial Times Top 300 Financial Advisor Firms in the U.S.