Courage Cards, part of nonprofit Minneapolis-based Courage Center, announces its new 2009 Courage Cards fine art holiday greeting card collection
We are proud to announce our 2009 Courage Cards artist:
Patty Heibel of Menomonee Falls, WI – Original acrylic.submission Sunflowers
Patty’s goal as an Artist is to share with others the enjoyment of seeing a calming beauty in our natural surroundings. Her artwork has a bold sense of design and she is drawn to strong composition & intense color. She paints in both the mediums of acrylic and oil. “ Before beginning any piece, I take a moment to realize exactly what it is about the subject that initially caught my eye or stirred my emotion. Only then do I decide how to fill the canvas and bring it to life in my unique way.”
Every year Courage Cards conducts a nationwide art search to find artwork for its’ annual holiday card collection. To view the full 2009 Courage Cards Collection, or purchase Courage Cards visit www.couragecards.org . All proceeds from the sale of Courage Cards benefit Courage Center.
About Courage Center
Courage Center is a nonprofit rehabilitation and resource center that advances the lives of children and adults experiencing barriers to health and independence. At Courage Center, we specialize in treating brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, chronic pain, autism, and disabilities experienced since birth. Founded in 1928, Minneapolis-based Courage Center offers advanced technologies and innovation provided in part through the efforts of thousands of volunteers and donors. For more information visit CourageCenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17