Courage Cards, part of nonprofit Minneapolis-based Courage Center, announces its new 2009 Courage Cards fine art holiday greeting card collection
We are proud to announce our 2009 Courage Cards artist:
Patty Heibel of Menomonee Falls, WI – Original acrylic.submission Sunflowers
Patty’s goal as an Artist is to share with others the enjoyment of seeing a calming beauty in our natural surroundings. Her artwork has a bold sense of design and she is drawn to strong composition & intense color. She paints in both the mediums of acrylic and oil. “ Before beginning any piece, I take a moment to realize exactly what it is about the subject that initially caught my eye or stirred my emotion. Only then do I decide how to fill the canvas and bring it to life in my unique way.”
Every year Courage Cards conducts a nationwide art search to find artwork for its’ annual holiday card collection. To view the full 2009 Courage Cards Collection, or purchase Courage Cards visit www.couragecards.org . All proceeds from the sale of Courage Cards benefit Courage Center.
About Courage Center
Courage Center is a nonprofit rehabilitation and resource center that advances the lives of children and adults experiencing barriers to health and independence. At Courage Center, we specialize in treating brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, chronic pain, autism, and disabilities experienced since birth. Founded in 1928, Minneapolis-based Courage Center offers advanced technologies and innovation provided in part through the efforts of thousands of volunteers and donors. For more information visit CourageCenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve