On Friday August 28th, the Sanitaire Division of ITT Corp broke ground for a new Aeration Research and Test Facility to be located at its headquarters in Brown Deer. Planning for the project has been underway for the past year with OPUS North Corporation of Milwaukee as Design Build Contractor.
The facility will house one of the world’s largest clean water test tanks with accompanying laboratory and state of the art data measurement and control systems. When completed, the indoor facility will allow year-round testing, research and performance verification for the company’s air diffusion products and help extend the scientific knowledge and application data in this area of Environmental Engineering.
For over 40 years, ITT Sanitaire has focused on creating innovative wastewater treatment solutions for Municipal and Industrial wastewater treatment applications. The company’s equipment and technologies are the industry standard and have been installed in thousands of communities and industries throughout the world. Over 70 engineers and other professionals are employed at the Brown Deer facility and concentrate on providing cost effective, energy efficient solutions to meet the growing challenge for access to clean water worldwide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th