On Friday August 28th, the Sanitaire Division of ITT Corp broke ground for a new Aeration Research and Test Facility to be located at its headquarters in Brown Deer. Planning for the project has been underway for the past year with OPUS North Corporation of Milwaukee as Design Build Contractor.
The facility will house one of the world’s largest clean water test tanks with accompanying laboratory and state of the art data measurement and control systems. When completed, the indoor facility will allow year-round testing, research and performance verification for the company’s air diffusion products and help extend the scientific knowledge and application data in this area of Environmental Engineering.
For over 40 years, ITT Sanitaire has focused on creating innovative wastewater treatment solutions for Municipal and Industrial wastewater treatment applications. The company’s equipment and technologies are the industry standard and have been installed in thousands of communities and industries throughout the world. Over 70 engineers and other professionals are employed at the Brown Deer facility and concentrate on providing cost effective, energy efficient solutions to meet the growing challenge for access to clean water worldwide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach