On Friday August 28th, the Sanitaire Division of ITT Corp broke ground for a new Aeration Research and Test Facility to be located at its headquarters in Brown Deer. Planning for the project has been underway for the past year with OPUS North Corporation of Milwaukee as Design Build Contractor.
The facility will house one of the world’s largest clean water test tanks with accompanying laboratory and state of the art data measurement and control systems. When completed, the indoor facility will allow year-round testing, research and performance verification for the company’s air diffusion products and help extend the scientific knowledge and application data in this area of Environmental Engineering.
For over 40 years, ITT Sanitaire has focused on creating innovative wastewater treatment solutions for Municipal and Industrial wastewater treatment applications. The company’s equipment and technologies are the industry standard and have been installed in thousands of communities and industries throughout the world. Over 70 engineers and other professionals are employed at the Brown Deer facility and concentrate on providing cost effective, energy efficient solutions to meet the growing challenge for access to clean water worldwide.
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses