"COME TO THE BROADWAY CABARET" on Saturday, August 22, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Garden of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer.
Spend a memorable evening enjoying Broadway's music, songs, and familiar personalities. SUSIE AEPPLER, vocalist, and DIANE KACHELMEIER, pianist, will perform many of your favorites. They will share lyrics, laughs, and logic . . . remembering that "Life Is A Cabaret!"
Bring your lawn chair, enjoy the one hour performance and then stay for our traditional "Ice Cream Social" in Reichmann Hall. For more information call the church office, 414.355.5030, weekday mornings. Admission is free.
This is the last "Concert in the Park" for 2009 . . . don't miss it!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season