"COME TO THE BROADWAY CABARET" on Saturday, August 22, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Garden of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer.
Spend a memorable evening enjoying Broadway's music, songs, and familiar personalities. SUSIE AEPPLER, vocalist, and DIANE KACHELMEIER, pianist, will perform many of your favorites. They will share lyrics, laughs, and logic . . . remembering that "Life Is A Cabaret!"
Bring your lawn chair, enjoy the one hour performance and then stay for our traditional "Ice Cream Social" in Reichmann Hall. For more information call the church office, 414.355.5030, weekday mornings. Admission is free.
This is the last "Concert in the Park" for 2009 . . . don't miss it!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Brown Deer Campus River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Johnson’s Gardens Names Lanora Haradon Location Manager
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School Presents the Musical “Annie,” April 25 - 27
- April 27, 2014 - SAVE THE DATE! Annual Early Bird Rummage Sale
- Easter Egg Hunt at Christian Life Church