"COME TO THE BROADWAY CABARET" on Saturday, August 22, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Garden of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer.
Spend a memorable evening enjoying Broadway's music, songs, and familiar personalities. SUSIE AEPPLER, vocalist, and DIANE KACHELMEIER, pianist, will perform many of your favorites. They will share lyrics, laughs, and logic . . . remembering that "Life Is A Cabaret!"
Bring your lawn chair, enjoy the one hour performance and then stay for our traditional "Ice Cream Social" in Reichmann Hall. For more information call the church office, 414.355.5030, weekday mornings. Admission is free.
This is the last "Concert in the Park" for 2009 . . . don't miss it!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Mad Science of Milwaukee at the Brown Deer Library!
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser