"COME TO THE BROADWAY CABARET" on Saturday, August 22, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Garden of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer.
Spend a memorable evening enjoying Broadway's music, songs, and familiar personalities. SUSIE AEPPLER, vocalist, and DIANE KACHELMEIER, pianist, will perform many of your favorites. They will share lyrics, laughs, and logic . . . remembering that "Life Is A Cabaret!"
Bring your lawn chair, enjoy the one hour performance and then stay for our traditional "Ice Cream Social" in Reichmann Hall. For more information call the church office, 414.355.5030, weekday mornings. Admission is free.
This is the last "Concert in the Park" for 2009 . . . don't miss it!
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club
- Friends Book Sale