"COME TO THE BROADWAY CABARET" on Saturday, August 22, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Garden of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer.
Spend a memorable evening enjoying Broadway's music, songs, and familiar personalities. SUSIE AEPPLER, vocalist, and DIANE KACHELMEIER, pianist, will perform many of your favorites. They will share lyrics, laughs, and logic . . . remembering that "Life Is A Cabaret!"
Bring your lawn chair, enjoy the one hour performance and then stay for our traditional "Ice Cream Social" in Reichmann Hall. For more information call the church office, 414.355.5030, weekday mornings. Admission is free.
This is the last "Concert in the Park" for 2009 . . . don't miss it!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17