All students attending Brown Deer public schools this fall must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update required forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year. Students must be at least 4 years of age prior to September 1 to begin 4-year-old kindergarten, and 5 years of age by September 1 to begin 5-year-old kindergarten. Original or certified copies of birth certificates, immunization records, and residency verification forms are required for all students.
The FORMS & FEES DAYS schedule is as follows:
DEAN SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL - Friday, August 7, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, August 10, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
BROWN DEER HIGH SCHOOL - Thursday, August 13, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ALL SCHOOLS - Saturday, August 15, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
School offices are closed during the month of July. Offices will re-open on Monday, August 3. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through August 27, Monday through Thursday. All school buildings are closed on Fridays until September.
The first day of school for all students is Tuesday, September 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mathnasium Trimathalon
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale