All students attending Brown Deer public schools this fall must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update required forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year. Students must be at least 4 years of age prior to September 1 to begin 4-year-old kindergarten, and 5 years of age by September 1 to begin 5-year-old kindergarten. Original or certified copies of birth certificates, immunization records, and residency verification forms are required for all students.
The FORMS & FEES DAYS schedule is as follows:
DEAN SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL - Friday, August 7, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, August 10, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
BROWN DEER HIGH SCHOOL - Thursday, August 13, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ALL SCHOOLS - Saturday, August 15, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
School offices are closed during the month of July. Offices will re-open on Monday, August 3. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through August 27, Monday through Thursday. All school buildings are closed on Fridays until September.
The first day of school for all students is Tuesday, September 1.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps