All students attending Brown Deer public schools this fall must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update required forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year. Students must be at least 4 years of age prior to September 1 to begin 4-year-old kindergarten, and 5 years of age by September 1 to begin 5-year-old kindergarten. Original or certified copies of birth certificates, immunization records, and residency verification forms are required for all students.
The FORMS & FEES DAYS schedule is as follows:
DEAN SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL - Friday, August 7, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, August 10, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
BROWN DEER HIGH SCHOOL - Thursday, August 13, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ALL SCHOOLS - Saturday, August 15, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
School offices are closed during the month of July. Offices will re-open on Monday, August 3. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through August 27, Monday through Thursday. All school buildings are closed on Fridays until September.
The first day of school for all students is Tuesday, September 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date! (Sunday, April 26) – BD Annual Early Bird Community Rummage Sale!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- 6 Break-in within 2 blocks over the last week. Not a cop in sight
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer
- Campus Notes