All students attending Brown Deer public schools this fall must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update required forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year. Students must be at least 4 years of age prior to September 1 to begin 4-year-old kindergarten, and 5 years of age by September 1 to begin 5-year-old kindergarten. Original or certified copies of birth certificates, immunization records, and residency verification forms are required for all students.
The FORMS & FEES DAYS schedule is as follows:
DEAN SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL - Friday, August 7, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, August 10, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
BROWN DEER HIGH SCHOOL - Thursday, August 13, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ALL SCHOOLS - Saturday, August 15, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
School offices are closed during the month of July. Offices will re-open on Monday, August 3. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through August 27, Monday through Thursday. All school buildings are closed on Fridays until September.
The first day of school for all students is Tuesday, September 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest