Brown Deer resident students who plan to attend a Brown Deer public school during the 2009-2010 school year, but are not currently enrolled in a Brown Deer school, are encouraged to begin the registration process as soon as possible. Please follow these steps to register:
Residency for all new students must be verified at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street, prior to registering at a school. For information, call 414-371-6762.
Approved residency verification will be provided for parents to take to the school office where registration paperwork must be completed. Students in 4-year-old kindergarten through Grade 4 attend Dean Elementary School; students in grades 5-8 attend Brown Deer Middle School; and students in grades 9 - 12 attend Brown Deer High School.
All students must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season