Brown Deer resident students who plan to attend a Brown Deer public school during the 2009-2010 school year, but are not currently enrolled in a Brown Deer school, are encouraged to begin the registration process as soon as possible. Please follow these steps to register:
Residency for all new students must be verified at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street, prior to registering at a school. For information, call 414-371-6762.
Approved residency verification will be provided for parents to take to the school office where registration paperwork must be completed. Students in 4-year-old kindergarten through Grade 4 attend Dean Elementary School; students in grades 5-8 attend Brown Deer Middle School; and students in grades 9 - 12 attend Brown Deer High School.
All students must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Mad Science of Milwaukee at the Brown Deer Library!
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser