Brown Deer resident students who plan to attend a Brown Deer public school during the 2009-2010 school year, but are not currently enrolled in a Brown Deer school, are encouraged to begin the registration process as soon as possible. Please follow these steps to register:
Residency for all new students must be verified at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street, prior to registering at a school. For information, call 414-371-6762.
Approved residency verification will be provided for parents to take to the school office where registration paperwork must be completed. Students in 4-year-old kindergarten through Grade 4 attend Dean Elementary School; students in grades 5-8 attend Brown Deer Middle School; and students in grades 9 - 12 attend Brown Deer High School.
All students must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville