Brown Deer resident students who plan to attend a Brown Deer public school during the 2009-2010 school year, but are not currently enrolled in a Brown Deer school, are encouraged to begin the registration process as soon as possible. Please follow these steps to register:
Residency for all new students must be verified at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street, prior to registering at a school. For information, call 414-371-6762.
Approved residency verification will be provided for parents to take to the school office where registration paperwork must be completed. Students in 4-year-old kindergarten through Grade 4 attend Dean Elementary School; students in grades 5-8 attend Brown Deer Middle School; and students in grades 9 - 12 attend Brown Deer High School.
All students must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!
- Area’s Best Remodelers Honored during Milwaukee NARI’s Prestigious Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- SAVE THE DATE! - February 27, 2016 – Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!