Brown Deer resident students who plan to attend a Brown Deer public school during the 2009-2010 school year, but are not currently enrolled in a Brown Deer school, are encouraged to begin the registration process as soon as possible. Please follow these steps to register:
Residency for all new students must be verified at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street, prior to registering at a school. For information, call 414-371-6762.
Approved residency verification will be provided for parents to take to the school office where registration paperwork must be completed. Students in 4-year-old kindergarten through Grade 4 attend Dean Elementary School; students in grades 5-8 attend Brown Deer Middle School; and students in grades 9 - 12 attend Brown Deer High School.
All students must attend Forms & Fees Days in August to complete/update forms, pay fees, and pick up schedules and other important information for the 2009-2010 school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SAVE THE DATE! February 28, 2015 - Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award