The Brown Deer High School Class of 2009 has now graduated. Twenty members of the class were awarded scholarships through the Brown Deer Scholarship Fund. Scholarships were awarded in the amount of $1,500 each. Recipients planning to further their education at colleges outside of Wisconsin are profiled here. We share their future plans with generous donors in the community.
Charles Bach will attend Winona State University. His degree is undecided. His biggest success in high school was being captain of the swim team. He has been in the district for 11 years.
Ellen Cahill will attend Purdue University. Her degree is undecided. Ellen was class president, drum major, and yearbook editor. She attended BD schools since kindergarten.
Adam Majusiak plans to attend Colorado School of Mines to pursue a degree in Chemical Engineering. His greatest achievement has been participating in the Milwaukee School of Engineering's SMART team. He has been in the district since kindergarten.
Emily Mitch will attend St. Cloud State University to pursue a degree in elementary education. Her biggest achievements have been placing 9th in the country at DECA International Competition, high school drum major, and sectional runner up for Girl's Hockey. She has attended BD Schools since kindergarten.
Jasmine Payne will go east to attend the University of Pennsylvania. She is pursuing a degree in finance. Her biggest success was receiving the BDHS Junior of the Year Award. She has been in our district for six years.
Nate Seefeldt will attend Winona State University to pursue a degree in Athletic Training. His greatest achievement was going to sectional finals in basketball during his junior year. He has attended BDHS for the past four years.
Andrea Slotke's school is undecided at this time. She plans to pursue a degree in Environmental Horticulture. Her greatest success is diving on the Swim/Dive Team. She has been in our district since kindergarten.
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club