Eastcastle Place and Newcastle Place Present: The Castles' 2nd Annual Charity Golf Classic
Featuring Former Milwaukee Bucks Player Toni Kukoc as Guest Golfer
It is the vision of both Eastcastle Place and Newcastle Place, two of Wisconsin’s finest senior living communities, to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the residents, to provide active programming for the residents, and to become a resource center to seniors in the community. For these reasons, the Castle Communities invite all golf enthusiasts to attend their 2nd Annual Charity Golf Classic, held at the North Shore Country Club in Mequon on Monday, June 29, at 10:00 a.m.
Guests are invited to play golf at the prestigious North Shore Country Club, meet three-time NBA Champion player, former Milwaukee Bucks small forward and guest golfer Toni Kukoc, collect unique participation gifts, bid on exciting silent and vocal auction items, and discover life at the Castle Communities.
The following is a schedule of activities that will take place at the club (located at 3100 W. Country Club Drive in Mequon, WI 53051). Locker room facilities will be provided to all attendees.
• 10:00 a.m. Registration
• 10:30 a.m. Lunch
• 12:00 p.m. Shotgun start for the 18-hole scramble tournament
• 4:30 p.m. Cocktails, Reception and Silent Auction
• 6:00 p.m. Dinner, Awards Program and Vocal Auction
Proceeds support Eastcastle Place in Milwaukee and Newcastle Place in Mequon, vibrant senior living communities that serve seniors by providing a continuum of care including independent living, assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation services and skilled nursing. The proceeds will benefit the Landscaping and Bradford Terrace Projects at Eastcastle Place, the Transportation Bus and Nature Preserve Projects at Newcastle Place and memory support programs at both communities.
For more information about the Charity Golf Classic or to register, contact Judi Strout, the Castle Communities’ Vice President of Development Services, at 414-963-8484 or at email@example.com.
About Eastcastle Place and Newcastle Place
Eastcastle Place on Milwaukee’s east side and Newcastle Place in Mequon have earned exemplary reputations by providing compassionate care to seniors. Both are continuing care senior communities that offer elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. These vibrant communities also offer rehabilitation, assisted living, memory support, and skilled care. For more information, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or www.EastcastlePlace.com.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"