The School of Education at Concordia University Wisconsin is hosting two Summer STEM Camp sessions this summer. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) is an exciting and hands on learning opportunity for young people with a special interest on the STEM curriculum areas.
The first session will take place from June 22 through June 26 at Concordia University's main campus in Mequon. The second session will be held from June 29 through July 3 at Concordia University School in Milwaukee.
Each camp will be facilitated by a lead-teacher content specialist. Each lead-teacher will be assisted by two assistant teachers. "The camps are a phenomenal example of the innovation that is possible when K-16 educators work together," said Dr. Michael Uden, director of the Summer STEM Camps.
Each session is limited to 24 participants. The registration deadline is Friday, June 12, or when the sessions are filled. For more information on the camp, contact Dr. Michael Uden at 262-243-2612 or email@example.com.
In addition to the Summer STEM Camps, there are numerous other athletic youth summer camps hosted by Concordia University. For more information on these camps, visit www.cuw.edu
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee Montessori School Announces Annual Gala Fundraising Event
- BD Juniors to Host Candidate Public Forum
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- The Arboretum Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
- Polynesian Cultural Entertainment – Free Library Program
- BDCRG Candidate Forum