Plan now to join the fun at Brown Deer's annual 4th of July celebration. This year's theme is Rediscover Brown Deer! The parade marshall is Bob Moranski. Join us for a traditional hometown parade, corn roast and picnic at Village Park, Open House at the 1884 Schoolhouse Museum, DJ and live music, comedy show, children's games and bingo. Don't miss our spectacular fireworks display at 9:30 p.m. to top off the day's events.
We invite community organizations, churches, youth groups, seniors, teams, neighborhoods and families to participate in the parade. The more the merrier... Contact the Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department at Village Hall or call 414-371-3070 for more information.
To make the celebration a reality we need your help this year more than ever. Financial support through the Resident Sponsorship Program is essential to our continued success. Any donation - large or small - is appreciated. Donations should be made to the Brown Deer 4th of July Committee, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive, Brown Deer 53223. We need you to help us continue this valued community tradition. Your support is appreciated
Chairperson, Brown Deer 4th of July Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ABC's Dancing with the Stars Professional coming to Menomonee Falls to support Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Fundraiser
- Villa at Bradley Estates to Host June 20 Open House
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Piano Smash Fundraiser
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY
- Grassroots Northshore Forum
- Seniors Summer Picnic
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health