Brittanny Schueller, 4 year old Kindergarten teacher at Dean Elementary School in Brown Deer, has been named the 2009 Teacher of the Year - A Tribute to Alice Bertschy Kadish. The award honors an early childhood and an early elementary grade teacher who demonstrate a special commitment and dedication to the principles of hands-on education.
This prestigious award reflects the Museum's commitment to early learning and is endorsed by the Wisconsin Education Association Council and the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association. Ms. Schueller will be honored at a special ceremony at the Betty Brinn Children's Museum on Friday, May 8, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Staff, students and parents are invited to share in this special event.
Also honored will be Maria Jensen, a 2nd grade teacher at Ben Franklin Elementary School in Milwaukee. Congratulations to these outstanding educators!
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club
- Friends Book Sale