With more than 25 years as a full-time concert pianist, Frederick Moyer has performed in 41 countries at a large array of venues, including Suntory Hall in Tokyo, the Sydney Opera House, Windsor Castle, and the Kennedy Center. On Tuesday, April 7, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Moyer will add Eastcastle Place— a vibrant senior living community on Milwaukee’s East Side—to the list by performing in Lindsay Hall. Seniors are invited to join residents as Moyer’s enthusiasm, exacting artistry, and delightful commentary light up the stage.
The event is a great way to relax and mingle with other music enthusiasts. There is no cost to attend, but seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Ashley at (414) 963-8489. For a complete listing of monthly events at Eastcastle Place, visit www.EastcastlePlace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies
- EAT & GREET ON THE STREET THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 6