Brown Deer Scholarships, Inc. presents The Milwaukee Boppers on Friday, April 3 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Multicultural Arts Center located at Brown Deer High School. Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $3 for students. Children 5 and under are free.
All proceeds from the event will benefit BDHS seniors seeking college scholarships. Join the fun for the whole family! Bopping is an African American Dance form influenced by Ragtime and Afro-Cuban rhythms. Motown hits, Jazzy, New R & B sounds with a New Age Hip Hop Flair, elements of Jitterbug, Swing, Mambo, Rumba and Cha Cha. Come to watch and/or participate in "Bopping Demonstrations".
Improv Comedy Night and Pizza Dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 7 in the Multicultural Arts Center. The event will feature The Milwaukee Improv Group - Meanwhile, First Stage Children's Theatre-Organized Chaos, performer and Improv coach Alex Grindeland, and Brown Deer High School students. Laugh the night away with your family and friends!
Dinner time: 6:00 p.m. Show time: 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Show: Adults $12, Students $10. Show only: Adults $7, Students $5. Call 414-371-7027 for tickets and information.
Proceeds from the Improv event will be used to purchase additional theatre equipment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week Oct. 27 - Nov. 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays