Brown Deer Scholarships, Inc. presents The Milwaukee Boppers on Friday, April 3 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Multicultural Arts Center located at Brown Deer High School. Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $3 for students. Children 5 and under are free.
All proceeds from the event will benefit BDHS seniors seeking college scholarships. Join the fun for the whole family! Bopping is an African American Dance form influenced by Ragtime and Afro-Cuban rhythms. Motown hits, Jazzy, New R & B sounds with a New Age Hip Hop Flair, elements of Jitterbug, Swing, Mambo, Rumba and Cha Cha. Come to watch and/or participate in "Bopping Demonstrations".
Improv Comedy Night and Pizza Dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 7 in the Multicultural Arts Center. The event will feature The Milwaukee Improv Group - Meanwhile, First Stage Children's Theatre-Organized Chaos, performer and Improv coach Alex Grindeland, and Brown Deer High School students. Laugh the night away with your family and friends!
Dinner time: 6:00 p.m. Show time: 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Show: Adults $12, Students $10. Show only: Adults $7, Students $5. Call 414-371-7027 for tickets and information.
Proceeds from the Improv event will be used to purchase additional theatre equipment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff