Brown Deer Scholarships, Inc. presents The Milwaukee Boppers on Friday, April 3 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Multicultural Arts Center located at Brown Deer High School. Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $3 for students. Children 5 and under are free.
All proceeds from the event will benefit BDHS seniors seeking college scholarships. Join the fun for the whole family! Bopping is an African American Dance form influenced by Ragtime and Afro-Cuban rhythms. Motown hits, Jazzy, New R & B sounds with a New Age Hip Hop Flair, elements of Jitterbug, Swing, Mambo, Rumba and Cha Cha. Come to watch and/or participate in "Bopping Demonstrations".
Improv Comedy Night and Pizza Dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 7 in the Multicultural Arts Center. The event will feature The Milwaukee Improv Group - Meanwhile, First Stage Children's Theatre-Organized Chaos, performer and Improv coach Alex Grindeland, and Brown Deer High School students. Laugh the night away with your family and friends!
Dinner time: 6:00 p.m. Show time: 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Show: Adults $12, Students $10. Show only: Adults $7, Students $5. Call 414-371-7027 for tickets and information.
Proceeds from the Improv event will be used to purchase additional theatre equipment.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club
- Friends Book Sale