Brown Deer Scholarships, Inc. presents The Milwaukee Boppers on Friday, April 3 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Multicultural Arts Center located at Brown Deer High School. Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $3 for students. Children 5 and under are free.
All proceeds from the event will benefit BDHS seniors seeking college scholarships. Join the fun for the whole family! Bopping is an African American Dance form influenced by Ragtime and Afro-Cuban rhythms. Motown hits, Jazzy, New R & B sounds with a New Age Hip Hop Flair, elements of Jitterbug, Swing, Mambo, Rumba and Cha Cha. Come to watch and/or participate in "Bopping Demonstrations".
Improv Comedy Night and Pizza Dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 7 in the Multicultural Arts Center. The event will feature The Milwaukee Improv Group - Meanwhile, First Stage Children's Theatre-Organized Chaos, performer and Improv coach Alex Grindeland, and Brown Deer High School students. Laugh the night away with your family and friends!
Dinner time: 6:00 p.m. Show time: 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Show: Adults $12, Students $10. Show only: Adults $7, Students $5. Call 414-371-7027 for tickets and information.
Proceeds from the Improv event will be used to purchase additional theatre equipment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies