Open House Will Celebrate First Anniversary of Emergency Veterinary Care Hospital in Grafton
The Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center (WVRC) is having an Open House for the general public to celebrate the One Year Anniversary of its Grafton location on Saturday, March 21 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Everyone attending will receive a free Pet Emergency Care Book, a free frisbee, and a goodie bag. (Guests are asked to leave their pets at home.) Anyone interested in winning one of five “Doggie Bags” valued at $100 each can register at www.wivrc.com before the event.
Located at 1381 Port Washington Road (1/2 mile West of I-43/ Hwy 60 Exit), in the Schmit Pavilion across from OfficeMax and next to the Baymont Inn, the 4,400 square foot animal hospital provides emergency/critical care weekdays 5pm – 8am and 24 hours on weekends and holidays. Specialty surgery and radiology/ultrasound services are also performed.
This WVRC location features four exam rooms, two surgery suites, blood bank, in-house laboratory and pharmacy. In addition, there is a large conference room with audio/video equipment which can be utilized by pet groups and local veterinarians and is where WVRC regularly offers free Pet First Aid Classes.
WVRC accepts both walk-in and referral emergencies. It also acts as an extension of primary care veterinarians who refer clients to the facility when specialized diagnostics, treatments or procedures are needed.
WVRC has been recognized as one of the largest, most diverse private veterinary emergency/referral hospitals in the state of Wisconsin for over 20 years. Its main facility is a 24-hour Emergency & Specialty Care Hospital located in Waukesha at 360 Bluemound Road, where over 15,000 pets are treated annually. Full-time emergency veterinarians, as well as specialists in surgery, cardiology, anesthesia/pain management, and medical imaging staff the hospital.
For More Info Contact: Billie Fisher, CVT, Hospital Manager/Waukesha
1-866-542-3241 (Ext 74) firstname.lastname@example.org www.wivrc.com
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps