The National Merit Scholarship Program has informed Brown Deer High School that two of its students have been identified for special honors:
Adam Majusiak has met all requirements to advance to Finalist standing in the National Merit Scholarship Program competition. All finalists are now being considered for National Merit Scholarships to be offered later this spring. Adam is one of just 15,000 finalists nationwide remaining in this prestigious competition. 8,200 Merit Scholarship winners will be selected from this group.
Jasmine Payne has been selected as a semifinalist in the National Achievement Scholarship Program. 1,600 students named semifinalists in September of 2008 have qualified as finalists in this competition. All finalists will be considered for National Achievement Scholarships to be offered to outstanding Black American students in 2009.
Congratulations, Adam and Jasmine!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17