The National Merit Scholarship Program has informed Brown Deer High School that two of its students have been identified for special honors:
Adam Majusiak has met all requirements to advance to Finalist standing in the National Merit Scholarship Program competition. All finalists are now being considered for National Merit Scholarships to be offered later this spring. Adam is one of just 15,000 finalists nationwide remaining in this prestigious competition. 8,200 Merit Scholarship winners will be selected from this group.
Jasmine Payne has been selected as a semifinalist in the National Achievement Scholarship Program. 1,600 students named semifinalists in September of 2008 have qualified as finalists in this competition. All finalists will be considered for National Achievement Scholarships to be offered to outstanding Black American students in 2009.
Congratulations, Adam and Jasmine!
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August
- Brown Deer Alumnus Releases New Book in Chicago
- Test-Drive a New Ford to Support Nicolet High School's Athletic Booster Club
- Friends Book Sale