The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's Workshop" at the Wauwatosa Public Library
Conducted by Charlie Kempthorne, editor of LifeStory Magazine, author of For All Time: A Complete Guide to Writing Your Family History.
Writing Your Memoir or Family History
Join us for an inspiring and entertaining two hours of discussion, demonstration, writing and sharing of memoir and family history. We'll cover the techniques of writing narrative history; Using a journal to keep life history as you live it; Writing extended captions for family photographs; Publishing your history for your family and friends.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public
Please pre-register as space is limited. Phone the library at 414-471-8485.
Saturday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Wauwatosa Public Library
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses