The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's Workshop" at the Wauwatosa Public Library
Conducted by Charlie Kempthorne, editor of LifeStory Magazine, author of For All Time: A Complete Guide to Writing Your Family History.
Writing Your Memoir or Family History
Join us for an inspiring and entertaining two hours of discussion, demonstration, writing and sharing of memoir and family history. We'll cover the techniques of writing narrative history; Using a journal to keep life history as you live it; Writing extended captions for family photographs; Publishing your history for your family and friends.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public
Please pre-register as space is limited. Phone the library at 414-471-8485.
Saturday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Wauwatosa Public Library
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!