MILWAUKEE – Whether you prefer to call and text or you are a technology enthusiast who wants all the bells and whistles of a power-packed smartphone, U.S. Cellular (NYSE: USM) encourages customers to visit its new location in relocated location in Milwaukee at 8111 W. Brown Deer Rd.
“At U.S. Cellular, we treat our customers like neighbors not numbers, and our stores are designed with them in mind,” said Laurie Poellinger, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “We’re thrilled to bring this high-concept store to Milwaukee. This new store is built with state-of-the-art features that make shopping an easy and enjoyable experience. This store is the perfect complement to our cutting-edge device lineup, access to a 4G LTE network and our industry leading rewards program.”
The highly experiential store has a 2,200 square-foot showroom and features three phone bars designed to allow customers hands-on access to the latest devices and accessories. It has a lounge area for customers and U.S. Cellular associates to engage in a more comfortable shopping experience. Customers will be guided through the advanced features and functions on their new devices that keep them organized and enhance their lives. The store employs 14 associates, features product information displays and interactive phone demonstration stations.
Customers can test out U.S. Cellular’s devices that include the Samsung Galaxy S® 5™ and the Apple iPhone 5s. Customers will enjoy fast web browsing and quick app downloads with access to 4G LTE speeds that are up to 10 times faster than 3G.
The store is open from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm.m Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
4G LTE service provided through King Street Wireless, a partner of U.S. Cellular. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 24th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Nicolet High School Students' Artwork On Display In Third Ward
- Goodwill Industries teams up with Steinhafels for 2nd Annual Bedroom Trade-In Event!!
- 3rd Annual Edible Book Festival at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- Breadsmith Named To 2016 List of “Top Ten Emerging Brands”