Hey Milwaukee, Let's Get Lit!
CigarMKE Cigars Under the Stars is in a few weeks!
CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
Our next event is scheduled for Thursday, June 19th from 6 pm to 9 pm at the award winning Brown Deer Park Golf Course located at 7625 North Range Line Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
One of CigarMKE’s members, Scott R. Evans, PGA – Head Golf Professional of Brown Deer Park Golf Course will be our host.
Join Scott & the rest of the CigarMKE members as we enjoy Cigars Under the Stars at the beautiful Brown Deer Park Golf Course’s famous 18th Hole.
You are more than welcome to bring your own cigars, but all beverages must be purchased at Brown Deer Park Golf Course.
If the weather is questionable, the alternate date is Thursday, June 26th.
If you do not have your own humidor, Brown Deer Park Golf Course has an outstanding selection of Arturo Fuente cigars for every taste & budget.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each others company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For details, please visit our site at www.cigarmke.com or join our meetup group at CigarMKE.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory
- Milwaukee-based SASI has expanded its service offerings to include Health Savings Accounts - adds staff
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary
- BDCRG - Candidate Forum
- Woman's Scholarship Available
- Flat Rate Home Services Urges Consumers To Be Aware Of Space Heater Dangers