That is what a base ball was called in the mid-nineteenth century. The Washington County Historical Society presents a family fun evening as the Greenbush Dead Cities vs the Milwaukee Grays. “Cranks” (fans) can watch the teams square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Father’s Day special of 5¢ for dads! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win Milwaukee Brewers Tickets! Kids can join the players after the game.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some of your best cheers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Nicolet High School Presents James and the Giant Peach
- Fun Fair is Coming to Brown Deer!
- Area’s Best Remodelers Honored during Milwaukee NARI’s Prestigious Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- SAVE THE DATE! - February 27, 2016 – Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!