That is what a base ball was called in the mid-nineteenth century. The Washington County Historical Society presents a family fun evening as the Greenbush Dead Cities vs the Milwaukee Grays. “Cranks” (fans) can watch the teams square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Father’s Day special of 5¢ for dads! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win Milwaukee Brewers Tickets! Kids can join the players after the game.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some of your best cheers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO WOMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking