That is what a base ball was called in the mid-nineteenth century. The Washington County Historical Society presents a family fun evening as the Greenbush Dead Cities vs the Milwaukee Grays. “Cranks” (fans) can watch the teams square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Father’s Day special of 5¢ for dads! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win Milwaukee Brewers Tickets! Kids can join the players after the game.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some of your best cheers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13