That is what a base ball was called in the mid-nineteenth century. The Washington County Historical Society presents a family fun evening as the Greenbush Dead Cities vs the Milwaukee Grays. “Cranks” (fans) can watch the teams square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Father’s Day special of 5¢ for dads! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win Milwaukee Brewers Tickets! Kids can join the players after the game.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some of your best cheers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th