That is what a base ball was called in the mid-nineteenth century. The Washington County Historical Society presents a family fun evening as the Greenbush Dead Cities vs the Milwaukee Grays. “Cranks” (fans) can watch the teams square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Father’s Day special of 5¢ for dads! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win Milwaukee Brewers Tickets! Kids can join the players after the game.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some of your best cheers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17