Mobile forensics – the science of retrieving data from smartphones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices – will be the topic of a free, public lecture titled “Go on a Digital Dig” from 6-8 p.m. Monday, March 24, in the Lecture Hall at Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Rd. Kathy Helenek and Sara Patterson, forensic examiners from New Berlin-based company Digital Intelligence, will give the presentation.
They will share insights on electronic discovery and retrieving lost, missing and hidden digital data. The event is co-sponsored by MATC’s School of Business. MATC offers an IT information systems security specialist associate degree program and a digital forensics technical diploma.
For more information, contact Rafat Elsharef at (414) 571-4759, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13