Mobile forensics – the science of retrieving data from smartphones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices – will be the topic of a free, public lecture titled “Go on a Digital Dig” from 6-8 p.m. Monday, March 24, in the Lecture Hall at Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Rd. Kathy Helenek and Sara Patterson, forensic examiners from New Berlin-based company Digital Intelligence, will give the presentation.
They will share insights on electronic discovery and retrieving lost, missing and hidden digital data. The event is co-sponsored by MATC’s School of Business. MATC offers an IT information systems security specialist associate degree program and a digital forensics technical diploma.
For more information, contact Rafat Elsharef at (414) 571-4759, email@example.com.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August