Mobile forensics – the science of retrieving data from smartphones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices – will be the topic of a free, public lecture titled “Go on a Digital Dig” from 6-8 p.m. Monday, March 24, in the Lecture Hall at Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Rd. Kathy Helenek and Sara Patterson, forensic examiners from New Berlin-based company Digital Intelligence, will give the presentation.
They will share insights on electronic discovery and retrieving lost, missing and hidden digital data. The event is co-sponsored by MATC’s School of Business. MATC offers an IT information systems security specialist associate degree program and a digital forensics technical diploma.
For more information, contact Rafat Elsharef at (414) 571-4759, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies
- EAT & GREET ON THE STREET THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 6