(Milwaukee, WI) – Milwaukee Montessori School announces its Annual Gala, an annual fundraising event to benefit the school and its innovative academic programs.
This year’s gala, Renaissance themed, will be held at 1451 Renaissance Place (1451 N. Prospect Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202) on Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 6 to 10 p.m..
The MMS Annual Gala draws 250 guests from around the metro Milwaukee area. This year’s Gala committee is chaired by Adam and Christina Berger. The evening will begin with a cocktail reception, followed by dinner and entertainment by the Phil Seed Trio. Guests will enjoy outstanding cuisine provided by Zilli’s catering, a silent auction and an exciting live auction featuring a catalog of one-of-a kind experiences, travel excursions and exclusive specialty packages.
Last year’s even was highly successful, netting more than $45,000 to support the future of our students. Family and community support helps fund MMS’s academic programs including the fine arts, technology and athletics as well as tuition assistance and green initiatives.
Tickets: Individuals - $85 individuals; Corporate tables - $1000; Table - $640; Donations welcomed.
Sponorships still available, contact MMS Development Director, Michelle Vandenhouten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-259-0370 x128.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th