(Milwaukee, WI) – Milwaukee Montessori School announces its Annual Gala, an annual fundraising event to benefit the school and its innovative academic programs.
This year’s gala, Renaissance themed, will be held at 1451 Renaissance Place (1451 N. Prospect Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202) on Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 6 to 10 p.m..
The MMS Annual Gala draws 250 guests from around the metro Milwaukee area. This year’s Gala committee is chaired by Adam and Christina Berger. The evening will begin with a cocktail reception, followed by dinner and entertainment by the Phil Seed Trio. Guests will enjoy outstanding cuisine provided by Zilli’s catering, a silent auction and an exciting live auction featuring a catalog of one-of-a kind experiences, travel excursions and exclusive specialty packages.
Last year’s even was highly successful, netting more than $45,000 to support the future of our students. Family and community support helps fund MMS’s academic programs including the fine arts, technology and athletics as well as tuition assistance and green initiatives.
Tickets: Individuals - $85 individuals; Corporate tables - $1000; Table - $640; Donations welcomed.
Sponorships still available, contact MMS Development Director, Michelle Vandenhouten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-259-0370 x128.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies