The GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club has established a scholarship fund to help women in Brown Deer who wish to continue their education. Scholarships up to $1000 will be awarded annually in May to eligible women. All applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2014.
Visit www.browndeerjuniorwomansclub.com for more information, eligibility requirements and to download an application. If you are unable to download the application or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve