Registration for the free computer classes offered in January and February at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on January 2, 2014. Registration is required, either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended. A full list of classes and times will be available on the library’s website after January 1st.
Sessions include such topics as internet safety, buying and selling online, using the library’s catalog, using Twitter, and the ever popular intro classes to Microsoft Word and Excel 2007. There will also be a computer review session for senior citizens, a session on Smartphone apps, a Q&E session on using Windows 8.1, Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions, and genealogy classes for beginners about getting started and census records. Registration IS required for all sessions.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us after January 1st.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake