Registration for the free computer classes offered in January and February at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on January 2, 2014. Registration is required, either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended. A full list of classes and times will be available on the library’s website after January 1st.
Sessions include such topics as internet safety, buying and selling online, using the library’s catalog, using Twitter, and the ever popular intro classes to Microsoft Word and Excel 2007. There will also be a computer review session for senior citizens, a session on Smartphone apps, a Q&E session on using Windows 8.1, Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions, and genealogy classes for beginners about getting started and census records. Registration IS required for all sessions.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us after January 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Family Dinner Day 2015