Registration for the free computer classes offered in January and February at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on January 2, 2014. Registration is required, either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended. A full list of classes and times will be available on the library’s website after January 1st.
Sessions include such topics as internet safety, buying and selling online, using the library’s catalog, using Twitter, and the ever popular intro classes to Microsoft Word and Excel 2007. There will also be a computer review session for senior citizens, a session on Smartphone apps, a Q&E session on using Windows 8.1, Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions, and genealogy classes for beginners about getting started and census records. Registration IS required for all sessions.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us after January 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Rogers Foundation Collecting Toys and Other Gifts for Patients