The National Black MBA Association – Milwaukee Chapter and National Association of African Americans in Human Resources – Milwaukee Chapter officers gathered at Celebrations Hall, Brown Deer for their second annual food and toy drive for the House of Peace, a Capuchin ministry located in Milwaukee's central city.
Names and titles from left to right:
Gwen Johnson VP Marketing- NBMBAA, Jackie Taylor Special Events Chair- NBMBAA, Monique Graham VP Community Outreach & Strategic Alliances- NAAAHR, Jerrilynn Freelon President- NBMBAA, Tarvus Hawthorne Committee Member- NAAAHR, and Laquitha Hinton Committee Member- NAAAHR.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee Montessori School Announces Annual Gala Fundraising Event
- BD Juniors to Host Candidate Public Forum
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- The Arboretum Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
- Polynesian Cultural Entertainment – Free Library Program
- BDCRG Candidate Forum