Art of Wellness Chiropractic is hosting it's annual Holiday Food Drive December 16th-20th. Benefiting Feeding America of Eastern Wisconsin at our Brown Deer location,5600 W. Brown Deer Rd. #208, and the Jackson Community Food Pantry at our Jackson location, N168 W22224 Main Street in Jackson. Bring in 5 items of nonperishable food to either location during the week of our drive and receive triple the benefit for yourself or a loved one. 15 minutes of massage, 15 minutes of Reiki treatment, 15 minutes of Reflexology treatment, $15 off of a chiropractic pillow, or $15 off a supplement purchase. This event is open to the public and donations of all sizes are welcome.
Call 414-365-3003 with any questions.
From the Feeding America of Eastern WI website, here is a list of preferred donated items. NO GLASS containers please.
Canned Meat, Beef Stew, Tuna, Canned Chili, Peanut Butter, Canned and Dried Beans
Fruits & Vegetables
Canned Fruit, Canned Vegetables, Canned Soup, Fruit Juices, Jelly
Pasta, Rice, Instant Potatoes, Macaroni & Cheese, Cereal, Pancake Mix, Oatmeal, Cake Mixes
Canned Milk, Instant Pudding
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee Montessori School Announces Annual Gala Fundraising Event
- BD Juniors to Host Candidate Public Forum
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- The Arboretum Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
- Polynesian Cultural Entertainment – Free Library Program
- BDCRG Candidate Forum