The Milwaukee Concert Band will perform its first concert of the season on Saturday, November 16, at 2:00pm, at Brown Deer High School (8060 North 60th St, Milwaukee). Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children and seniors. We will perform Journey to the Lion's Castle, Suite of Old American Dances, Selection from Carousel, and Christmas Intrada.
The Milwaukee Concert Band has been in existence 1940, drawing members from the greater Milwaukee area and even Racine. For more information, go to www.milwaukeeconcertband.weebly.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- 2015 Saint Anthony's Parish School Endowment Fund Auction
- “Wiscon-Sing” Benefit performance for the Schlitz Audubon Center
- Girls Select 12u Fastpitch Tryouts
- Brilliant DPI Expands Office Space to Offer Additional Services
- Winter Frolic at the Mequon Nature Preserve