The Milwaukee Concert Band will perform its first concert of the season on Saturday, November 16, at 2:00pm, at Brown Deer High School (8060 North 60th St, Milwaukee). Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children and seniors. We will perform Journey to the Lion's Castle, Suite of Old American Dances, Selection from Carousel, and Christmas Intrada.
The Milwaukee Concert Band has been in existence 1940, drawing members from the greater Milwaukee area and even Racine. For more information, go to www.milwaukeeconcertband.weebly.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest