You are invited to an educational and supportive grief seminar entitled Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays on Monday, Oct.28th, from 10am until Noon at the VMP Trinity Campus, 7300 W. Dean Rd., Milwaukee, and then repeated on the same day from 4:30-6:30pm at the VMP Manor Park Campus, 3023 S. 84th Street, Milwaukee. For more information contact chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com.
Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays presentation is for any adults who are grieving the death of someone in their life. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will discuss the common and unique effects of loss; the process of grief; the journey toward healing; and share practical suggestions for making the holiday season a bit easier to manage. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or email Pete at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
This program is collaboratively being offered to the community by VMP (Senior Healthcare and Living Services) and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WORLD HUNGER RELIEF EVENT
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- March events!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Education Foundation of Brown Deer Awards over $15,000 in Mini-grants
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- BUNCO BASH! - IT'S THIS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS! - REGISTER NOW!