You are invited to an educational and supportive grief seminar entitled Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays on Monday, Oct.28th, from 10am until Noon at the VMP Trinity Campus, 7300 W. Dean Rd., Milwaukee, and then repeated on the same day from 4:30-6:30pm at the VMP Manor Park Campus, 3023 S. 84th Street, Milwaukee. For more information contact chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.churchandchapel.com.
Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays presentation is for any adults who are grieving the death of someone in their life. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will discuss the common and unique effects of loss; the process of grief; the journey toward healing; and share practical suggestions for making the holiday season a bit easier to manage. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or email Pete at email@example.com. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
This program is collaboratively being offered to the community by VMP (Senior Healthcare and Living Services) and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Art & Craft Fair at Milwaukee Lutheran HS November 8
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Judy Schachner book launch in Mequon
- Volunteers Needed for American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Milwaukee/North Shore
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week Oct. 27 - Nov. 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays