I’m a local author out of Waukesha Wisconsin. I’m promoting my sixth book called Strange Tales Of The Unknown which can be found on the link to amazon.com. The link is amzn.com/e/B002FZ15CK. I’ve been writing since 2007. I’ve written eight screenplays which are ready and waiting to be optioned off. I’ve been living in Waukesha Wisconsin for eighteen years. This is a beautiful city to live and raise a family. You can actually start over which I have done. You see,I came from Chicago,Illinois because I got tired of the gangs threatening hard working people who want to make a decent living.I came up here to become a Psychiatric Technician at Rogers Memorial Hospital and Waukesha County Mental Health.
My wife Jacqueline Burton decided to write her first novel and it was published also which you can find on amazon.com.The name of her novel is called The Horror Of Appleberry Creek.We both raised two daughters who are now grown,married and live in another state. Our only son will be attending WCTC in January. This is what Waukesha Wisconsin has done for my family.Cuddles Bookstore had sponsored me at Friday Night Live. By the way,we are African American. Let no one tell you it can’t be done.
Kevin Doy Burton
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- DON'T MISS! COMMUNITY FALL RUMMAGE- SUNDAY, September 28th (10-2) BD Elementary School Gym
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Teen Applauds School’s E-Cigarette Policy
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.
- Brown Deer's Christina Crawford performs in A Tale of Two Cities