I’m a local author out of Waukesha Wisconsin. I’m promoting my sixth book called Strange Tales Of The Unknown which can be found on the link to amazon.com. The link is amzn.com/e/B002FZ15CK. I’ve been writing since 2007. I’ve written eight screenplays which are ready and waiting to be optioned off. I’ve been living in Waukesha Wisconsin for eighteen years. This is a beautiful city to live and raise a family. You can actually start over which I have done. You see,I came from Chicago,Illinois because I got tired of the gangs threatening hard working people who want to make a decent living.I came up here to become a Psychiatric Technician at Rogers Memorial Hospital and Waukesha County Mental Health.
My wife Jacqueline Burton decided to write her first novel and it was published also which you can find on amazon.com.The name of her novel is called The Horror Of Appleberry Creek.We both raised two daughters who are now grown,married and live in another state. Our only son will be attending WCTC in January. This is what Waukesha Wisconsin has done for my family.Cuddles Bookstore had sponsored me at Friday Night Live. By the way,we are African American. Let no one tell you it can’t be done.
Kevin Doy Burton
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Evans Scholars Foundation Awards Full Housing and Tuition Scholarships to 12 Wisconsin Caddies