I’m a local author out of Waukesha Wisconsin. I’m promoting my sixth book called Strange Tales Of The Unknown which can be found on the link to amazon.com. The link is amzn.com/e/B002FZ15CK. I’ve been writing since 2007. I’ve written eight screenplays which are ready and waiting to be optioned off. I’ve been living in Waukesha Wisconsin for eighteen years. This is a beautiful city to live and raise a family. You can actually start over which I have done. You see,I came from Chicago,Illinois because I got tired of the gangs threatening hard working people who want to make a decent living.I came up here to become a Psychiatric Technician at Rogers Memorial Hospital and Waukesha County Mental Health.
My wife Jacqueline Burton decided to write her first novel and it was published also which you can find on amazon.com.The name of her novel is called The Horror Of Appleberry Creek.We both raised two daughters who are now grown,married and live in another state. Our only son will be attending WCTC in January. This is what Waukesha Wisconsin has done for my family.Cuddles Bookstore had sponsored me at Friday Night Live. By the way,we are African American. Let no one tell you it can’t be done.
Kevin Doy Burton
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Brown Deer Girls Youth Basketball
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic