It’s time to address your game and even ace your next shot by participating in the FBI Milwaukee Citizens Academy Alumni Association’s (FBIMCAAA) golf outing on Thursday, September 19, at Brown Deer Park Golf Course, 7625 N. Range Line Road, Milwaukee. Tee off is at 1 p.m., followed by a dinner at 5:30 p.m. and silent auction. This event is open to the public. The cost for the golf outing, which includes practice range, golf, a car, buffet dinner and one drink is $90. The dinner and silent auction only is $30.
According to FBIMCAAA president, Kevin Berkel, “This event provides an opportunity for the FBIMCAAA to support various programs that directly affect the lives of children in the Milwaukee-area community.”
Berkel also stated that they are seeking hole sponsorships, prizes (i.e. hole-in-one), raffle items, and silent auction items. The contributor’s name and/or company logo will be included in the sponsorship flyer and addressed prior to the dinner. All contributions must be committed by Friday, August 23.
For further information on attending the golf outing or sponsorships, contact Scott Evans at 414-352-3353.
The goals of the FBIMCAAA are to strengthen the partnership between the FBI and local citizens. The chapter provides training to local schools and parent groups regarding Safe Online Surfing, known as FBI-SOS, and partners with the FBI to increase the overall safety of children throughout metro Milwaukee. All proceeds in excess of the cost of the event will be donated to the FBIMCAAA Chapter.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Career Fitness Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Mequon Campus in July and August