It’s time to address your game and even ace your next shot by participating in the FBI Milwaukee Citizens Academy Alumni Association’s (FBIMCAAA) golf outing on Thursday, September 19, at Brown Deer Park Golf Course, 7625 N. Range Line Road, Milwaukee. Tee off is at 1 p.m., followed by a dinner at 5:30 p.m. and silent auction. This event is open to the public. The cost for the golf outing, which includes practice range, golf, a car, buffet dinner and one drink is $90. The dinner and silent auction only is $30.
According to FBIMCAAA president, Kevin Berkel, “This event provides an opportunity for the FBIMCAAA to support various programs that directly affect the lives of children in the Milwaukee-area community.”
Berkel also stated that they are seeking hole sponsorships, prizes (i.e. hole-in-one), raffle items, and silent auction items. The contributor’s name and/or company logo will be included in the sponsorship flyer and addressed prior to the dinner. All contributions must be committed by Friday, August 23.
For further information on attending the golf outing or sponsorships, contact Scott Evans at 414-352-3353.
The goals of the FBIMCAAA are to strengthen the partnership between the FBI and local citizens. The chapter provides training to local schools and parent groups regarding Safe Online Surfing, known as FBI-SOS, and partners with the FBI to increase the overall safety of children throughout metro Milwaukee. All proceeds in excess of the cost of the event will be donated to the FBIMCAAA Chapter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Abundance of Music and Dance
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- JBF Holiday Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- Milwaukee Concert Band: Ringing in the Christmas Season