The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber, a community and business partnership linking the northwest side of Milwaukee and the Village of Brown Deer, announced it would host its second Community Vibes Concert on Wed., Aug. 21, with a performance by The Rhythm Kings Band.
Performing the music of Earth, Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, The Commodores, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Van Morrison and others, The Rhythm Kings Band features award winning versatile musicians and fantastic vocal harmonies.
Featuring food and drink, friends and great music, concert goers are invited to bring chairs, blankets, a picnic basket, and family and friends. There will be food and beverages for sale by event sponsors. Held rain or shine, the music begins at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The free concerts are made possible by the support of sponsors who are helping to fund the journey that is building community in Brown Deer and Granville through music and entertainment. Participating sponsors include the Alexian Village of Milwaukee, Badger Meter, The Brown Deer Foundation, Inc., CityPress Graphic Communications, Cricket Wireless, Krause Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Larry’s Market, North Milwaukee State Bank, Rocky Rococo, the Village of Brown Deer, and the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee.
The mission of the Granville-Brown Deer Chamber is to lead the effort to improve the quality of life and general prosperity of residents, businesses, and employees of the Historic Granville and Brown Deer communities. For more information, visit www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake