The annual summer picnic of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club begins at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 19, at Kletzsch Park Pavilion, 6560 N. Milwaukee River Parkway. The picnic is catered and includes broasted chicken, bratwurst and sauerkraut, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, brownies and cookies, coffee, soda, and beer.
Bring a game (e.g., sheepshead, bridge, or a board game) or just enjoy the conversation. The Acorn Lounge with fireplace will be open.
Paid reservations (call 414-540-2100) are due by June 13. The cost is $15 per person. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- My motivation to quit smoking
- Local Middle School Youth experience 50 years of fashion
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest