The annual summer picnic of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club begins at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 19, at Kletzsch Park Pavilion, 6560 N. Milwaukee River Parkway. The picnic is catered and includes broasted chicken, bratwurst and sauerkraut, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, brownies and cookies, coffee, soda, and beer.
Bring a game (e.g., sheepshead, bridge, or a board game) or just enjoy the conversation. The Acorn Lounge with fireplace will be open.
Paid reservations (call 414-540-2100) are due by June 13. The cost is $15 per person. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Milwaukee Lutheran's Bel Canto Choir Presents Riverdance Musical Selections Dec. 14-15
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14
- Celebrate the Season with Rite-Hite Family YMCA Santa’s Workshop Event