The annual summer picnic of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club begins at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 19, at Kletzsch Park Pavilion, 6560 N. Milwaukee River Parkway. The picnic is catered and includes broasted chicken, bratwurst and sauerkraut, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, brownies and cookies, coffee, soda, and beer.
Bring a game (e.g., sheepshead, bridge, or a board game) or just enjoy the conversation. The Acorn Lounge with fireplace will be open.
Paid reservations (call 414-540-2100) are due by June 13. The cost is $15 per person. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Hires Brown Deer Resident
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Presents "Glad Tidings of Great Joy"
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Teams Brings the Seton Banner Back to St. Mary Parish School
- Dr. Catherine Ferderbar Awarded for Outstanding Teaching and Service
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13