The Brown Deer Athletic Booster Club is announcing the formation of the inaugural year of the Brown Deer-Granville Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame has been established to recognize alumni and staff who have excelled in one or more high school athletic program and have raised the level of awareness in high school athletics through their distinguished achievement. The intent is to display the athletic accomplishments of people who have been instrumental in creating an excellent athletic tradition at Brown Deer High School.
Nomination forms are available on the district and high school athletics website. Completed forms are to be returned to Brown Deer High School, Attn: Mike Novak, Athletic Director, 8060 N 60th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223, no later than Friday, June 14, 2013. Questions - call Mike Novak at 371-7015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mathnasium Trimathalon
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale