On Saturday, April 27, 2013, Drs. Friedman, Kimmel and Rottman will be offering free dental care to those in need(18 yrs. and older).
Starting at 8:00 a.m., we will provide the first 35-40 people with free dental services.
Numbers will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. Each patient can have one of the following: cleaning, extraction or filling.
The doctors want to provide something greater to our community...and give people a reason to smile! We love our community and love giving back.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Brown Deer Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Taste of Mequon
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Cell phones and 911.
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- Annex Wealth Management Named One of the Financial Times Top 300 Financial Advisor Firms in the U.S.