On Saturday, April 27, 2013, Drs. Friedman, Kimmel and Rottman will be offering free dental care to those in need(18 yrs. and older).
Starting at 8:00 a.m., we will provide the first 35-40 people with free dental services.
Numbers will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. Each patient can have one of the following: cleaning, extraction or filling.
The doctors want to provide something greater to our community...and give people a reason to smile! We love our community and love giving back.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville