Where will we find you in retirement – spending more time with family, getting in extra golf games or working part-time?
Whatever your retirement goals, achieving them requires preparation. Once you determine what will give you peace of mind in retirement, it’s important to create a roadmap that will get you there without too many bumps along the way.
On Tuesday, April 9, AARP Wisconsin will host a free “Ready for Retirement” workshop from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Radisson-Milwaukee North Shore, 7065 North Port Washington Road.
During the workshop you will learn about a variety of resources helpful to the retirement planning process. In addition, opportunities to meet privately with a Certified Financial Planner (free, no-strings-attached) will be available.
“Whether you’re 10 or more years away from retirement or nearing that day, this seminar will help you get on the road to retirement readiness,” says Sam Wilson, AARP Wisconsin State Director.
“A happy and fulfilling retirement really does mean different things to different people,” he adds. “But, we all need to plan in advance and figure out the course we want to take to achieve our retirement goals and dreams.”
To register for the free AARP seminar, call toll-free 1-877-926-8300. Seating is limited. Light refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Selected Wisconsin’s Young Engineer of the Year
- Fairy Queen Fantasy
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17