Where will we find you in retirement – spending more time with family, getting in extra golf games or working part-time?
Whatever your retirement goals, achieving them requires preparation. Once you determine what will give you peace of mind in retirement, it’s important to create a roadmap that will get you there without too many bumps along the way.
On Tuesday, April 9, AARP Wisconsin will host a free “Ready for Retirement” workshop from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Radisson-Milwaukee North Shore, 7065 North Port Washington Road.
During the workshop you will learn about a variety of resources helpful to the retirement planning process. In addition, opportunities to meet privately with a Certified Financial Planner (free, no-strings-attached) will be available.
“Whether you’re 10 or more years away from retirement or nearing that day, this seminar will help you get on the road to retirement readiness,” says Sam Wilson, AARP Wisconsin State Director.
“A happy and fulfilling retirement really does mean different things to different people,” he adds. “But, we all need to plan in advance and figure out the course we want to take to achieve our retirement goals and dreams.”
To register for the free AARP seminar, call toll-free 1-877-926-8300. Seating is limited. Light refreshments will be served.
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- World-Renowned Milwaukee Artist Elisha Ben Yitzhak to Host Solo Art Show in Mequon-Thiensville
- Wisconsin Sea Grant Invites Residents to Public Meeting to Discuss Changing Lake Michigan Water Levels and Coastal Bluffs
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation Offers Care Grants for OCD and Anxiety Treatment
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps