Mequon United Methodist Church is presenting “Eating Healthy When Eating
Out: Navigating the Menu” on Monday, March 25 from 7-8 PM.
Eating out often means getting too much saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and
calories. You are invited to join Joan Ewig, Registered Dietitian, from Columbia-St.
Maryʼs Hospital for an interactive discussion on how to read a menu and identify
descriptive terms that will help you make healthier choices and still enjoy eating out.
This program is free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends.
Refreshments will be served. This program is sponsored by the Parish Nurse Ministry
at Mequon United Methodist Church. The church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane in
Mequon. Please visit www.mequonumc.org for directions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Brown Deer Campus River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Johnson’s Gardens Names Lanora Haradon Location Manager
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School Presents the Musical “Annie,” April 25 - 27
- April 27, 2014 - SAVE THE DATE! Annual Early Bird Rummage Sale
- Easter Egg Hunt at Christian Life Church